Monday, September 14, 2015

Returning of Bunga Lima Kelopak


cc: Brotherhoodarts.com

Hello, P.E.O.P.L.E!

Assalamualaikum.

After 2 years neglecting this blog, yaaa today  I'm here :D
Writing is my favourite. Surely, I miss writing in this blog eventhough I did some writing in Facebook.

Between 2 years ag, there are so many things happen that changed me. I guess.

The tears,

laughs,

stress,

happiness,

calm,

feeling of giving up,

feeling of climb up back the top after fall into a deep cleft,

feeling of left by someone,

feeling of being appreciatiated.

With all that I've feel, Allah still choose me to be alive.
And I feel very grateful (but often forgotten).

I cant write all in one time. Masa pun nak kena curi-curi. Biizdnillah, perhaps that Allah will give me time to write as sharing and reminders is important to us as human being.


0 comments:

Post a Comment